Thursday, November 15, 2007

Almost the end of the week

It's almost the end of the week and I haven't had alot of time to blog. Life has been settling down into a routine, which is very refreshing considering what we had been dealing with. Soon to be xh is picking up ds2 on Monday/Wed evenings and every other weekend so far. Which is good. He seems to be adjusting the fact that his father is no longer in the picture so I'm happy with that. I know it has to be very hard on him, but I also know that this is the best thing for everyone involved. So this weekend is moving weekend for my gf, she is moving in with us for a while to alleviate the expenses, I'm not 10000% crazy about it, but for now, it will do. I'm not sure what I am going to do with the house yet, the market isn't quite right for a sell, but it's too big for me and the boys alone so we'll see. Plus with the holidays coming it's definitely not the right time to make any major decisions along that lines, so we will have a roommate for a bit and see how that goes.

Friends of mine their band has a new singer, she is debuting tomorrow night here so I think I may go check her out for a while and see the guys, it's been a while since they have been around here, so it will be a short night, but nice. We have ds1 sports banquet first so I will be there with my son, the proud mama!! A year ago at this time, I was getting ready to start my pre-op diet, which involved the Sat and Sunday of clear liquid diet, which ironically started the day after the sports banquet last year. The changes I have encountered on this journey have been amazing, overly amazing....I'm so glad that I did this surgery and would do it again in a heartbeat, if I had to. I'm healthy, very happy with who I am right now and how my life is going. It's been such a positive experience for me and everyone in life. I just can't speak enough about this!!

I have another date Sat night with my new guy. I can't wait to see him, we talk everyday a couple of times and really are getting to know one another. The boys are away this weekend, I may be going to the Eagles game on Sunday...life is good...

No comments: