Monday, October 01, 2007

Weekend and such

Life is chugging along...I personally had a good weekend, with a couple of bleak moments in there. STBXH was trying a little hard too late to make amends for things, yet this is coming off of a weekend out partying with whomever, wherever...I did not want to pursue an argument, but damn can't you get a clue...I've tried working this out, we've tried working this out and it isn't. I know it's hard, it's really hard on everyone involved but setting yourself up for disappointment after disappointment doesn't help any either. Anyhow, ds1 had a great football game a big victory for them!! DS2 had a great bowling day Sat and I had a great Sat night at a party with friends. Good distraction for me. I'm glad to be back at work though, isn't that sad.

So another week we are starting, another glorious fall day!! and a new workout that I developed for myself this weekend!! I feel strong and empowered and no one is going to take that away from me!

No comments: