Tuesday, September 04, 2007

9 month checkup

Is this Thursday, I almost forgot!! GOSH what a bad thing to do. I will get my lab slip to get labs done, I can't imagine they are bad, my B12 was high last time so he had me cut back but everything else was normal. I am vigilantly still taking all my vit's and eating protein, veggies and carbs if room in that order so all is well. I've noticed a dramatic difference again this past weekend in my body, it's becoming leaner. It's an amazing discovery unto itself as the last time I had a lean muscle in my body was about 10th or 11th grade. God it seems like a million years ago now. I could feel some leg definition and thigh definition as well as calves. I don't believe I've lost any lbs but certainly am tightening up. It's an exciting part of this weight loss chapter for me. I was asked at my last visit by the doctor "How was I going to plan to maintain this loss for the longterm" Well I have given this alot of thought and I think I have a plan defined, well as best I can think that it will work for me now. I am determined to make this work and work for the long term, I don't want to be one of the statistics that say it didn't work for me, I want a revision. I believe that if you follow the plan, exercise, take your vitamins, etc....it will work!! I want to be the success story, before and after if you please!

No comments: