Thursday, August 02, 2007

Where have I been?

God I usually try to blog once a day, if not to clear my mind and soul but just to get my words down for me.

I've been busy, we are training or trying to the new girl, she's doing great the "ass" is deterring this process by teaching her all his bad habits. So privately we had a little talk this a.m. the new girl and me and set the record straight. She breathed a huge sigh I hope of relief and so did I. I want her here to work with me as a team...unlike what I have going on now!

Work is ramping up for the end of the year, in my field we are super busy until midnight on 12/31 so insanity begins...we have our annual trade show in Oct so I'm trying to get ready for that now...thank goodness a drink is a door away here :) j/k

Home is going extremely well, I know I haven't spoken of this in a while and both dh and I are actively still in therapy, together and separately. It's amazing the transformation that is being made and we are actually enjoying ourselves once again! Thanks to everyone and esp the DOC... I still suffer from horrible body dysmorphia...again our lovely doc will be the speaker at next support group. She is so great and I can't wait for it.

I did get a chance to talk with my NUT also on Tuesday night regarding my stalls, he told me to keep a detailed (very detailed) journal for the next six weeks and when I see him after my 9 month doc checkup we'll see what's going on. He doesn't mind that I maintain well, he said that is good for when I reach goal and it happens to people anyhow. So things seem to be working. I am still losing inches although not lbs...I think the increase in weights and everything else is contributing hugely to this. We'll see.

I'm also doing some walk w/the surgeons and support group office in Sept. I'm waiting on details from the lady regarding signup...but I can't wait, I love to do this sort of stuff and since I walk a million miles everyday anyhow, it's seems appropriate.

Well that's it in a nutshell....until next time

No comments: