Monday, August 06, 2007

I've been tagged..............thx Jenn.....grrrr

eight obscurities.

The Rules:1. We have to post these rules before we give you the facts.2. Players start with eight random facts/habits about themselves.3. People who are tagged write their own blog post about their eight things and include these rules.4. At the end of your blog, you need to choose eight people to get tagged and list their names. Don’t forget to leave them a comment telling them they’re tagged and that they should read your blog.5. 8 is a magic number. Not three.


Eight Obscure Things About Me:

1) I am OCD, so bad that I check any plugged in item 3x exactly before leaving the house!! ACK!! I hate when dh cooks w/the crockpot, drives me batty!

2) I can't take care of our truck. I've run out of gas, low on oil (bad with getting oil change) etc....so many times dh has threatened to take away my keys...fine he can drive me then I need a chaffeur!!

3) I have vericose veins on my legs that would put Rand McNally maps out of business. They are horrible, big, ugly blue vericose veins....I think years of wearing heels (3" or more) w/fat leggies has given me this great look.

4) I graduated college w/dual bachelor degrees in 3 1/2 years. Just hated school and couldn't wait to get out...made a deal w/parents that I would go but I was a whirlwind romance, in and out before you could say go!

5) When I was 8-10 I thought I would grow up and be a singer, my sister and I would perform on our front porch...thank goodness we lived on 15 acres and NO ONE, and I mean NO ONE could see us, we were a sight, we would dress up and everything.

6) I have to have everything organized on my desk when I leave for work each night. Not a paper out of place or anything. It drives me batty when i come back from vacation and there are papers strewn all over the place....deep breath and sort.

7) I suffer terrible depression, although it comes and goes in rather long spurts, when I'm down it's horrible and I'm miserable....for the most part I am a happy person with no ill side affects of this.

8) Lastly, I sleep separate from my dh. While I love him and all, he likes his room freezing and I like my mildly warm...I hate to "share" the sleeping bed so we've had separate rooms for a while, it really seems to work out nice....he does come to visit ;)

Ok now it's my turn to tag the lovelies out there....so the eight I choose are not on our blog, nor do they participate w/Web ring, Marybeth, Dawn, APril, Amy, Chuck, Sue, Debbie and Sue W. C'mon ladies and gents show us your 8!!

No comments: