Thursday, July 12, 2007

Fuzzy and medicated

I'm medicated up to my ears, my head feels like it's one big haze but life goes on and so does work. Tomorrow a.m. is the doc, I'm still having funny feelings that something is definitely wrong with this leg, that it will throw me back to my former self of no exercise....I am absolutely HATING this feeling. But the knee is painful, even when I'm just sitting so.....

A short bit on therapy, it's going really well, although I want to talk more about my WLS issues than my marriage (because it's going well) and she doesn't want to...I almost think I need another therapist to start helping me deal with these issues, but truthfully, I believe they go hand in hand with what is going on in my everyday life. I am getting all kinds of comments but my mind is still seeing the fattie girl staring back from the mirror. Sometimes when I'm in the bathroom at work I look at the girl in the mirror and wonder who is she? It's got to be the craziest thing I've ever heard of, AM I CRAZY!! I hope not, but at this point anything is possible. Heck, I've slid up on the steel board and had the nice doctor rearrange my insides to help me lose weight, how much more crazy do you get. No that's not crazy, that's my life. I can't eat rice, bread, cucumbers, anything too sweet...but it was my choice and one I would do in a New York second if I had to start all over again. I've had zero regrets that this was the right decision for me.

No comments: