Friday, July 13, 2007

Friday and junk

So it's Friday again, thank god. It's been a long, short week for me. I have a ton of work to do and no motivation to get any of it done, so here I sit blogging away.

It's going to be a nice weekend, we have a few house items to take care of so I guess we will be laying close to home for the most part. DH is finishing his first week back at work, can I get an AMEN! He's feeling the pressure of being back at work, but seemingly easing back into great.

The one boy is off to his father's for the weekend, so that will clear up some issues of what will go on. The other one wants to go to a water park, on a weekend! What are you friggin crazy! We'll have to see about that one.

I want to do some clothes shopping as my size 10's are starting to really get loose, I am figuring 8's are in the bag for me right now. Of course here I go fixating on sizes again!

I also want to get some sort of exercise regime that is different going on. I have found I love, love, love pilates. 85 lb ago I would have told you to go to hell if you even mentioned exercise let alone something like pilates! Hee hee, it's my new stressbuster. I have heard great things about Mari Windsor so we'll see how that pans out.

I almost forgot, here is a very bad picture of dh and me. Don't mind the windblown hair we had no time to brush before we smiled :)
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket


So with that everyone enjoy....it's summer and it won't last forever!!

1 comment:

Danyele said...

Nice! Looks like a nice day together :-)