Wednesday, May 16, 2007

We've been tagged......

1. What is the stupidest mistake you have ever made with money? Buying into my sister's business which she threw down the toilet in less than 2 years.

2. Do you think taxes are unfair or do you think it’s your civic duty?
I hate taxes, understand the premise for them, but absolutely abhor looking at the paycheck and seeing how much uncle sam takes....then knowing that after March something or another you are finally making some $$

3. Do you take risks and possibly turn your life upside down for new opportunity?

Yes we have, and are comtemplating a big move to SC with the other family who have already taken the plunge....a new start fresh and sweet!

4. Are you the alpha in your household? (Include pets)What Do You Think?

I have to agree with MM on this one, I let him think he is but the reality is NOPE, it's me!! I'm the queen

5. Do you compromise with your significant other or does someone always get their way?

For the most part we comprimise or see eye to eye...thank goodness huh


6. What curse word do you use most often?

Shit, damn, you name it and it spews out of my mouth during the day!


7. Do you easily change your mind or are you dead set on most issues?

It depends on what it is and how I feel about it at that time. But watch out if my mind is made up!! I'm not a Taurus for nothing

8. What famous person would you like to trade places with for one week?

I can't think of one!

9. If you could go back in time and tell one person off, who would it be and what would you say?

I'd have to say the VP at a company I worked with for 10 years to get my butt up the ladder only to have someone else hired in to manage when our boss got sick, the kicker, she wanted me to train her!!!! WTF


10. Were you a good student or did you do just enough to get by?

I was a good student, it helped that it came naturally to me because I tended to be lazy at times too

11. If you could give one piece of advice to someone just starting out on their own, what would you tell them?

Save, save, save....don't splurge establish some roots

12. Are people basically good and honest or are most people opportunistic and predatory?

I was of the nature of people being good and honest, but the longer I live the less I actually think this is true. It's a sad state of affairs our world these days.

13. Is there somebody you wish you could go back and apologize to?

Nope, not at all, if I had an apology it would have happened right away...no looking back and no regrets for things having been done

No comments: