Friday, February 23, 2007

3 month post op (well actually 3 days late too)

So I am officially 3 months postop and had my checkup with the doctor yesterday. According to him I'm doing fantastic, in fact more than fantastic. I'm over 50% weight loss from the total I have to lose. It's amazing to me, here I'm putting along and thinking am I doing this right, am I eating enough, too much?? Well it was very black and white to me yesterday. The total weight loss is 53lb so far. I can't believe it still, everyday I look in the mirror and I still see the heavier person, even though the clothes and everyone tell a different story. Hopefully someday my head will catch up with the rest of me. After the doc I saw my NUT, he said I'm doing well, thought maybe my meals should have more food in them, but I don't think I will be able to tolerate it quite well enough, I eat six times a day, small portions so I'm getting in enough nutrients, water and protein. Of course the labs that will be done right before my six month checkup will tell the whole story!! So three months gone, I've gone from a size 20 to a 14 even some 12's the lbs are melting but not my brain. Someday I hope!

Well that's it, it should be a relaxing weekend not too much I have to do, so ciao for now

me

No comments: