Tuesday, December 12, 2006

Two days in a row.........

Wow am I on a roll or what.....

I saw this on another blog and thought it to be quite interesting....so here goes:

COLORS
[ RED ]1. Closest red thing to you? My shirt today....
2. Has anyone ever cheated on you in a relationship? Yes, although I have to admit I've historically been the cheater, not the cheatee.
3. Last thing to make you angry? hmmm probably something stupid the kids did
4. Are you a fan of romance? Big time...I love a good romance movie too
5. Have you ever been in love? Yes
6. Do you have a temper? God yes. I manage to keep it in check most of the time, but once I lose it, look out.

[ GREEN ]
1. Closest green thing to you? Various plants in the office
2. Do you care about the environment? I do but not enough to do much more than recycle and not litter.
3. Are you jealous of anyone right now? I can't think of anyone.
4. Are you a lucky person? At times. I'm a firm believer we make our own luck though, so I think it's more persistance than luck.
5. Do you always want what you can't have? Usually. It's a long standing case of "Is that all there is??". I can manage to get past it most of the time.
6. Are you Irish? no

[ PURPLE ]
1. Last purple thing you saw? well probably the file folder in my bond lot.
2. Like being treated to expensive things? Does anyone really answer no to this? Not like I expect them but come on, let's get real.
3. Do you like mysterious things? Not sure how to answer this. I guess so, because I like to be surprised.
4. Favorite type of chocolate? I love dark chocolate...hopefuly I'll be able to have some now and again once again.
5. Ever met anyone in royalty? No.
6. Are you creative? I can be. I go through phases.
7. Are you lonely? No. I was for years, however.


[ YELLOW ]
1. Closest yellow thing to you? Post it notes lol
2. The happiest time(s) of your life? when the kids were born
3. Favorite holiday? Halloween or Christmas it's a toss up
4. Are you a coward? No - but I will freely admit I do not like confrontation with those that I love.
5. Do you burn or tan? Burn, then tan, but mostly burn
6. Do you want children? No more, I'll happily wait quite afew years now for grandkids
7. What makes you happy? Leaves turning in fall. A fresh snowfall before it has been disturbed. Fireworks in the summer. A trip to the ocean (I love the ocean). Camping out in the wilderness.

[ BLUE ]
1. Closest blue thing to you? Again the folder thing. lol
2. Are you good at calming people down? I think so.
3. Do you like the ocean? Absolutely, hoping to retire there.
4. What was the last thing that made you cry? DH
5. Are you a logical thinker? Yes, I can be. Can't say it always happens.
6. Can you sleep easily? Ridiculously easy, can sleep just about anywhere. However, once I'm up, I'm up, regardless of how early it may be.
7. Do you prefer the beach or the woods? The beach.


[ PINK ]

1. Closest pink thing to you? um, nothing I can see
2. Do you like sweet things?yes
3. Like play-fighting? nope
4. Are you sensitive? Very much so.
5. Do you like punk music? No!!
6. What is your favourite flower? Calla Lillies
7. Does someone have a crush on you? I don't think so.

[ ORANGE ]
1. Closest orange thing to you? My drinking mug
2. Do you like to burn things?no
3. Dress up for Halloween? Never
4. Are you usually a warm-hearted person? Yes.
5. Do you prefer the single life or the security of a relationship? Not sure I do single very well.
6. What would your super power be? hmmm that's an interesting question that I have no answer for....


[ WHITE ]
1. Closest white thing to you? Papers and more papers
2. Would you say you're innocent? Not at all.
3. Always try to keep the peace? Most of the time, see conflict avoidance above.
4. How do you imagine your wedding? It was quiet and nice.
5. Do you like to play in the snow? Yes
6. Are you afraid of going to the doctors or dentist? No
7. Do you have Attention Deficit Disorder(A.D.D)? I would venture to say yes even though it's undiagnosed

[ BLACK ]
1. Closest black thing to you? Computer monitor
2. Ever enjoy hurting people? No
3. Are you sophisticated or silly? Have to be silly
5. Do you have a lot of secrets? I try not to have too many. Still a few lurking out there and I'll take them to my grave.
6. What is your favorite colour(s)? Black, pink and red
7. Does the colour you wear affect your mood? Not really.

No comments: