Monday, December 11, 2006

I'm a blog slacker

in the biggest way I know. There is no excuse either because I was off from work until last Friday!! Anyhow, I went for my 2 1/2 week checkup, 20lb gone forever. The weight is slowly or rapidly however you feel getting off!! yeah I'm wearing clothes I haven't worn in years, that's a great feeling.

Had a good weekend, Eagles won, Saints demolished the Cowboys, and the Bears play tonight!! Good luck Bears. Next week is the big one, Eagles/Giants, to determine the wildcard, they are tied so we are down to the wire!

I'm all decorated for Christmas but no shopping is done as of yet, of course as usual it will be a last minute affair for me. I hate waiting but have no choice this year. Of course dh is laid off, since the night of surgery, bad timing but he's getting a good unemployment from PA vs DE so that's not too shabby, of course the bad thing you have to wait two weeks to get it! Always something.

Well that's about it for today....

ciao
me

No comments: