Wednesday, September 06, 2006

Hump Day.............

WOW, how nice is it to wake up and find it's hump day already. I could use the extra Monday off every week, of course that means we are shoving five days worth of work into four and with holiday season upon us that means craziness here at work!! Yesterday I probably got a 1/4 done of what I wanted but that's how it goes somedays right! Today I have the dreaded car to motor vehicle for inspection, hopefully it passes so fingers and toes crossed for me!!

I also need to do something about this clothes washer situation, I so want to get a new one but it's just not in my budget right now, so tonight I must get to the laundry mat and at least get some of the wash done!! I know I will not feel like it, but I have too!!

Oh and lastly, major setback I believe is about to happen with my WLS journey. A letter went out to the people who are post-op, evidently the doc is moving out of network unless a resolution can be met with BCBS (they have until 9/30) if this happens then I will be forced to pay 8000.00 out of pocket to the doctor just to have the surgery! At this point that willmake the whole surgery out of the question! I mean c'mon I'm sick and tired of being sick and tired and overweight. Please let them find a resolution so we can all make the changes we need to in our life to live a productive one!!

ttyl
me

No comments: