Thursday, September 07, 2006

Thursdays

Not quite Friday but not Monday either!! Last night my dh was being a royal PIA. Of course since our washer is broken we carted all the laundry to the laundromat and had to sit there for 1 1/2 hours while everything washed and dried. I thought we made out pretty good since we were able to get all the wash in at once and dry at once. Of course he was embarrased and pissy about it the whole time. I never asked for his help and was perfectly content to take ds1 but he HAD to go!! lol It's over, I'm on the hunt for an inexpensive washer and hopefully something will come up soon.

I never made it motor vehicle but that's ok, I still have a week to go so I'll get there in time and it will all be fine. I probably will have to get some work done, but crossing my fingers that I don't, you know those car repair people charge you an arm and leg to change a lightbulb...

Tomorrow is my big appointment. I have been conflicting information regarding the payment situation, so I'm just going to sit tight and wait it out until I go and ask the right questions. I'm sure they will be more than happy to tell me up front anyhow! I can't believe it's beginning!

Last night, they voted Storm off of Rock Star:Supernova. I was sad as I really liked her as a performer but I guess they thought she wasn't the "one". I hope they feel Toby is now, I really am digging his performances lately!

Next week all the season shows start, Survivor, ER, Law and Orders....man I watch way too much tv...lol

ok off for now....
me

No comments: