Friday, September 15, 2006

Fridays...........

How slow they get here and how quickly they are gone and the weekend over!

Tonight is a running night although after the telephone call I just received I'm not sure now we are going anywhere since ds2 is now in trouble with school and me and his father. So this all precipitated from a phone call from his teacher. So he's in trouble until further notice. But now that is not why I came here today, but it's off my chest so there.

Today was a day of running, to DMV to get my license plate extension since the car failed inspection, off to BJ's to get a few things for tomorrow nights player dinner and now I have to get the food finalized so it's ready. Tomorrow is bowling in the a.m. and then the football game at night. The first night football game of the season, I can't wait. Hopefully the weather will clear up and it will be nice out.

Sunday of course is cleaning, wash and football (pro, of course) this time. So hence the weekends come and go in the blink of an eye. Why can't the work week go this fast!! I never know.

We also, need to lug the new washer into the basement what a job that will be.

GO EAGLES!!! we'll see you later

me

No comments: