Friday, July 03, 2009

So here is it....




another award has been bestowed to me....Talk toTiff....a great girl to read and catch up with....http://talktotiff.com/




so I guess the terms are 7 things about me....well hmmm let's see....
I love....
1. Two and half Men...the boys and I watch it usually while having dinner every night...mindless humor
2. Yoga...it's my release from life!
3. Pedicures - it's about the most girly thing I do for myself!
4. the beach - there is nothing like sitting along the ocean and being mindless
5. Thunderstorms - yeah they are awesome
6. Music - it is my release from life as I know it
7. good food - as long as it great and involves great friends it's awesome!
so here is the tag.....
hmmmm, I have so many great blog friends it is really hard to pin it down to seven, but in keeping with the spirit of the award here are mine!
and all the rest of you wonderful bloggers who follow me and want to participate...because I love you all!!!




No comments: