Sunday, June 28, 2009

What a great Saturday....

I don't always get along with my mom, but man she helped me out in a big way yesterday! Ds2 stayed with her lounging by the pool and sticking one leg in!! lol while M and I and two of his friends headed down the shore. It was a beautiful sunny day, we stopped and had a quick bite to eat before hitting the sand. I can't believe I totally forgot my camera, what the heck! The ocean was suprisingly warm too, spent about 1 1/2 hours in it swimming and just riding the waves. I was exhausted afterward and fell promptly asleep while he went running on the sand. lol Around 5pm some dark clouds popped up and everyone as running for the cars, we took our time since we were already all wet! Stopped in Dewey on the way back up and had some ok seafood we shared. It wasn't the best food, but it was a great day. On the way home we decided to go out that night (after showers) for a few drinks. I called mom to make sure and talk to ds2. He said to me, "Mom, go out, come over tomorrow morning and get me and we'll hang then, have fun!" My little boy, getting so grown up. So I came home showered and met him back at his house and off we went, we then hung out at his house for the night and I got ds2 this morning and we watched a movie and made pancakes. He's resting right now, as this weekend spent by the pool has drained him along with all the pain meds he's taking! One day at a time right now....

No comments: