Monday, May 18, 2009

Mondays are hard enough when you go to bed on time.....

So yesterday I took my 15 year old, his gf and another friend of his to their first concert. The MMRBQ to be truthful, we saw 7 awesome bands who brought their game to this event. It ended up being cool, chilly and well not so May, but then again it was a perfect May here in the Delaware valley!! lol We got there right after the doors opened and from the word go had a great time. The second friend David brought his father actually had an affilation with the venue so he printed us (all four of us) out backstage passes to meet all the bands...OMG when I saw this I almost crashed the car...so we got to meet 5 of the 7 bands that were playing. When we got in they asked if us if we wanted pictures with the bands or autographs. After a short consideration I thought well I will take the autographs, because with the backstage pass it gave us backstage access to awesome pics!! So I came home with my beautiful jeans all signed by most members of the bands we met plus the radio station guys. We also were able to help out the boost mobile people with a pic of us in our shirts! :) Overall the day was awesome, my son got to game acoustically with Noodles of the Offspring and I think he is totally awestruck with that moment in his life for this minute!


So all in all his first concert experience was one of awe, inspiration for his guitar and overall a fun time had by all!!!


Here I leave with a shot of me, him and his gf......



1 comment:

Laurie (TheSafestScents.com) said...

Awww cute picture! :)
LOL My mom would never take me to a concert, let alone come along! Sounds like you're lots of fun!