Monday, May 25, 2009

Monday, Monday

And I am home alone this a.m. In fact, I found myself without children for most of the weekend. I was invited to a BBQ yesterday, nice to always see the friends who didn't go to the beach! I also got to spend some time with a friend yesterday too, it was nice to hang out and catch up....

So this a.m. I'm doing coffee, relaxing and waiting for the boy to call so I can pick him up. I have flowers to finish planting and with the storms that rolled through last night the ground is in perfect condition for digging and planting today!! I will be outside, enjoying the last of the holiday weekend and life!! Hope you are too

1 comment:

Janine said...

I love long weekends, we have one here next weekend. Wish ours was Summer though, at the moment it is getting COLD.