Thursday, March 26, 2009

New thoughts

Ok I just realized...S is coming in for a visit tomorrow and I am going to be quite busy all weekend...lol yes this whole long distance thing is really working out alot better than I thought it would....pics of the new car and me, coming....it's rainy and miserable here right now, tomorrow sunny and nice and I WILL have the sunroof open...lol So I realize I really do have alot of decisions that are around me, there is my friend the mechanic, M, he is has indicated he wants more, I can't see that, then there is R my neighbor, he's ok but in the long run, I'm not sure....then there is S in TX he is fun and we have fun and yes I'm totally drawn to him....so if I had to chose today...it's S


I will all let you know how the weekend goes, he's in at 1pm tomorrow my time.....

No comments: