Sunday, March 15, 2009

A couple of things that get me through some days...

I love to have quotes around, in fact I journal almost everyday offline as well as online...good god I have too much time on my hands. Well I was reading a journal from last year, I have some poems I have written in there (from some dark days) as well as uplifting things that I like to read and make me smile. I want to share a few of these, actually I just want to put them out there for me:

"The question is not whether you love someone enough to die for them, the real question is do you love them enough to truly live."

"Dancing is a perpendicular expression of a horizontal desire."

and one of my favorites I read each morning:

"Life is too short to wake up ith regrets. So love the people who treat you right, forget about the ones who don't. Believe everything happens for a reason. If you get a second chance, grab it with both hands. If it changes your life, let it. Nobody said life would be easy, they just promised it would be worth it."

Enjoy, I just did...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for these. I have saved a couple of them!