Friday, February 20, 2009

WOW

again today I'm posting. Ok deep breath and here I go......

So I ended up hanging out with this guy from TX on the trip. My gf totally dissed me and his friend did the same, so we ended up together, was it fate or just luck of the draw because of the circumstances. Who knows, who really cares, I mean seriously. So anyhow, we've kept in touch, exchanged pictures and a few emails. Well today he told me he wants to visit me here in DE. All the way from TX... how do I feel. I have no friggin clue!! I mean we had a great time together, but it was vacation, I never thought in a million years anything would ever come of it, or that he would really ever want to see me again. So a few weeks from now, he will be landing in Philly...yikes. Do I really feel that way, well honestly deep down, I'm happy. I had a good time hanging with him and the others and we were together alot, even alone. So I guess I'm happy but.....still TX vs DE wow....lots to think about here........

Just another chapter in my crazy life, called me!!!

2 comments:

Susy said...

you always keep it interesting. :)

maybe fate...

:)

Michelle said...

Fate? Luck of the Draw? I have no clue but my life is always full of things that only happen to me! Maybe I should write a book!! lol