Wednesday, February 04, 2009

More crap you wouldn't want to know...lol











The rules are simple - list 10 honest things about yourself - and make it interesting, even if you have to dig deep! Then tag 7 bloggers that you feel embody the spirit of the Honest Scrap Award



Ok Janine - you've gotten me......


10 honest things about me:


1. I am afraid of being fat again, I have this recurring nightmare that when I wake up I weigh 300 lb again...it frightens me and I don't know why.


2. I am still struggling horribly with self esteem issues. It seems that every time I think I have it all under control, bam something hits and there I go to pieces.


3. I never thought 5 years ago, that I would become healthy, thinner and divorced!!


4. I have an irrational fright of snakes. Even to watch them on tv.....eek


5. I am a hopeful romantic. I love to be with people, especially those who make me laugh! I love optimistic people...and being around those who enjoy life and have fun....


6. I am hopeful that the next 1/2 of my life will be a totally different than the first 1/2, I hope it is filled with me doing things being involved, instead of watching from the sidelines....I have been given a second chance to make it happen and I'm not wasting time now...


7. I am the oldest of four children, all of whom are overweight. It's a deadly disease that is in my family and I am the only one who has done anything about it!


8. I am ADD and have OCD, what a combination....I have learned to live with both, but geez sometimes I even drive myself crazy with how anal I am about things...
9. I am happy in my life for one year now, I can't recall a time when I have been in more control and just doing what I want. I love the person I've become....
10. I love to cook....I can make almost anything from scratch and I cook every night for my kids. of course now they are growing up and moving on in some ways, but we always have dinner every night together, homemade!! YUM.....
So I tag 7 now....
Well I am going to leave that up to those who read....please share with us as I have!!

No comments: