Thursday, January 29, 2009

Thank you

Yes I like the black lacy dress too...in fact after looking at the pictures I found it to be very flattering and the other, well not so much :)

I am less than two weeks to leave!! yeah!!! With this freezing rain and icy conditions of yesterday I am so ready for some sun and warm....

I did manage to get to the grocery and stock up on fruits and veggies and some good whole grains. I have been out for a day and boy does it matter. Thank goodness our local convenience store carries all that for a quick stop and fill up yesterday just to get through the day.

So I said a few blogs back that I have been talking with my old neighbor. Strange to me how things work out in life sometimes. Well anyhow, he is coming over for dinner and a movie Sat. night. We've been talking almost everyday, it's weird how this happens in life but it's been nice. I am looking forward to spending some time with him. Sunday is Super Bowl, I am really looking forward to this, but alas I will go into football withdraw when it's over. Sad, I know, probably remind you of some husbads or boyfriends out there I'm sure, but it's my thing. The next time any serious football, the draft. I'm truly a fan..lol

Other than that just laying low and ready for the vacation. My son is excited to as he will be going away to but in a different direction on a school trip...

No comments: