Sunday, January 25, 2009

Sunday, Sunday

Yes I'm feeling a little more energetic today, yesterday....basically turned into a bust. Movies all day while laying on the couch. I did talk again to my old neighbor via email....he sent me a few recent pics and yes he's still very cute!! I am looking forward to catching up with him really soon! So now I have a ton of cleaning and wash to do today! Lucky me...and well I just don't want to but it is an evil necessity.

The cruise is coming, 17 days and counting, but sheesh who is counting! ME!!! That is who..lol I did manage to get some of my things out and well the choices are growing but the suitcase is only so big....so...I have to narrow it down a little bit. I have 4 swimsuits to chose from now, I bought two keepers and gf gave me two more brand new ones. I am very excited and this has been a long time in the making.

So I'm off to clean, wash and whatever else it is today I need to get done....

No comments: