Saturday, December 06, 2008

OMG it's been forever

or so it seems since I've been here last...I wish my blogging were more consistent like when I first had my WLS. Ok 2 years. what do you say, what can you possibly help to people out there who are just starting out or close to getting their surgery! OMG i can remember totally freaking out the night before surgery. I was totally pertified. like I couldn't believe I was about to do this, rearrange my insides to make me a happier, health(key here) person! and yes it has happened. Even today, Ijst forget sometimes that i had the surgery, it's easy to do. I've been healthy with a short breath with internal hermia surgery...nothing to get excited about because they just don't get it! lol So two years ago, I weighed in at a whopping 268...today I'm a secure 140ish..give or take a few lbs...and i 'm so secure in my life and my choices that it isnt' even an issue...ok so I have some bad days now and again..yes we all do..my pouch still works it's regulated by size and that is a good thing! Don't overindulge dont' be an idiot and it's all good! lol my little wisdom for tonight...and yes the wisdom police are watching!!

No comments: