Sunday, August 24, 2008

End of summer as my kid knows it...

Tomorrow is the first day of school, he is not a happy camper. Summer for him is over. School starts bright and early tomorrow!

My weekend was nice, Friday night a friend came up and we went on a bike ride, of course then he tried to make amove and I wasn't in for all of that so I put a halt to it abruptly and he took me home. I just dont' understand sometimes why guys do that but....it happens.

Saturday, K and I had lunch, of course he worked all weekend so we squeezed in a few hours here and there to see one another. Another couple of weeks and it will slow down a bit for him. We have talked for hours and I wish i could see him more, but totally understand that he has a job to do.

This afternoon I was relaxing after cutting the grass and finishing up some house work and then viola the x calls, he wants to come back here and live. Guess the grass wasn't as green down there as he wanted and she must not be bringing in enough money for them both..Oh well not myproblem but I am totally not looking forward to him returning here...blah!

Other than that we had beautiful weather for August, the breezes are blowing and it's just perfect. Too bad we can't spend it somewhere on vacation.

My car is still broken, I have to decide if I want to get a new one (which I don't want to) or try and spend tons of money on it and fix it...we'll see lots of thinking to do on that one.

3 comments:

Allan said...

Let me get this straight. There is a new man, the old man is moving back to town, and a different dude makes a move on you. You are the shisnit.....

Michelle said...

There is the stbxh (my soon to be ex husband) divorce is final in probably a month. There is my guy, that would be K.....the stbxh moved to Fl last month, he's coming back...I'm not happy....your blog is hidden from me?? Why

Michelle said...

oh and the other guy, i thought he was a friend.....apparently he had other intentions...but I did not!