Monday, July 21, 2008

Weekend was hard

It was the hardest one I've dealt with in a while...I felt lonely, sad and generally left out of life. I retreated to bed for the day on Saturday and yesterday was no better, although I did get up and do lots of things, cut grass, exercised, took the dog to the river and walked the riverwalk..I tried to find happiness in the little things but it was hard. The self pity and depression are setting in again, I'mwriting but finding no relief in it so far. I think it's time to call the doctor again, even as I write this right now I'm tearing up....I hate when I feel like this!! I thought I had conquered it!!!

1 comment:

Debbie said...

Michelle - get yourself to your doctor. Maybe meds would help. Maybe therapy would help. Tell her you are depressed and need help. After refusing help for a while, I finally went and got meds and it's helped so much. Certainly not a cure by any means, but helps me to handle the daily stuff I need to while working through issues.
Having someone to talk to also makes a big difference. A therapist, a good friend. Just someone.
Take care of yourself!!!!