Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Sad Day

Yesterday I got a call from my mom, they have decided to take my grandmother off her life support. I'm very sad, but dont' want her to suffer. She's hanging in there as of now, I hope my two sisters get up here in time to see her before she goes. She's the strongest most beautiful person I know in my life. She has lived a full 96 years and has great family and friends.

Needless to say this isn't the way I thought it would go, but there it is. God has a plan for our family, even if it includes a funeral possibly before the wedding. It's so sad and I'm just dealing.

Did my balance ball, trying to eleviate some agression and frustration or maybe it's just sadness. I feel helpless because there is nothing I can do.

I havent' been eating well, but in hindsight that is definitely a switch. Tonight is support group, and well to be honest no matter what happens I'm glad it is. These are the times when we aren't prepared for how we will handle the situation post WLS.

God bless you grandma, I love you!

No comments: