Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Life is so unexpected

Today is the day we made the final arrangements for one of the most beautiful people in my world. My grandma. She passed away today at age 96, despite her age and lack of eyesight for the last 15-20 years she has led a fulfilling and wonderful life. She was the most simple person I knew, she gave her love and affection to all, unconditionally. So as I go through these next few days in preparation of the rest of the family coming home and laying her down in her final resting place, I reflect.

She is living with god now, she believed in him utmost over everything else, but her family always came first. She was an angel sent down in a time of deep depression in her native Poland, luckily her family was able to escape pre Holocaust.

I love you grandma and will never forget you!

1 comment:

Lisa Williams said...

Michelle,

I'm sorry to hear about your loss. My prayers are with you and your family.