Thursday, January 10, 2008

Quality time

with my guy is at a premium for the next two weeks. He has received a golden opportunity with his company to work out of the Ft Lauderdale office for the next two weeks, so this Sunday at noon he's on a jet plane headed for sunny, warm FL. I am very excited for him as this is an excellent opportunity for him, but at the same time I'm going to miss him terribly :( He will be home the following weekend but alas he has a prior commitment to work on Sat at a wedding and has to leave early Sunday again, so it will probably be two weeks I won't see him. The old saying is that absence makes the heart grow fonder will certainly be put to test here.

Got up again this morning and did my weight workout, I'm back in the swing. Yesterday's eating was 100% on target and I'm feeling really good about that, the carbs really were taking a toll and I can't express how much I need to stay away from them to feel good about myself and not have those "reactions" that us WLS patients have with carb overload...lol

Tonight is a quiet night home with the kids and then I get to see my guy for two days and he's off....lots to do at work today so I'm off to venture into that.

No comments: