Wednesday, January 02, 2008

2008

A new start, a new day, a new year. What will it bring for me? Who knows, but I do know I am going to try and become a more positive person and get out there and try new things. I want to be a good friend, a good mom, a good person.

New Years Eve was spent relaxing and surprisingly I did manage to stay up and watch the ball drop and Dick Clark, my honey, my youngest son and I celebrated the new year and off to bed we went. DS2 is now sick again, the cold has come full circle in the house in 3 weeks. UGH, he's home from the first day back to school and I'm at work, hoping that 5pm comes sooner rather than later.

Tonight I start undecorating the house, I need to get my life back in order. I am craving the organization in my household as it is not there presently. I need my oldest ds to respect his mother and while I know he is growing up, he's still a young boy. I want sanity and reason to return and I want to exercise. I feel as if a bowling ball is lodged in my head and everytime I lean forward it precariously is teetering on the edge of falling right through my sinus cavity. I am winded walking up stairs because I am so congested I cannot breath. I wake up 3x or more a night in coughing jags that would make a 3 pack a day envious. I just want to be well again.

I am embarking on my first full year at weight. While I know that I still have a small window of opportunity to lose I think I am where I will remain. I want to tone, sculpt and just get my body in the best possible shape it can be in now. I want to go to the beach this summer and not be embarrassed by jiggly thighs and batwings that would make any flying animal envious. I want to look as good as I feel these days. Vitamins, exercise, protein, fresh fruits and veggies are going to be the mainstays of my life. I want, no crave these things to help me mold into the person I am.

No comments: