Monday, December 03, 2007

Welcome December

With this welcome brings some positive changes that I have been waiting for. To say the least November will go down in my history books as a bittersweet month, it was full of positive and alot of negative too. This weekend was a great weekend of nothing but Michelle stuff, it was great. Of course yesterday I was like the hoover freaking vacuum with food, I just couldn't seem to get enough food to satisfy myself, at least that day is over and I'm feeling back to normal today!!

I'm welcoming this month with a hopefulness that I wouldn't have dared thought possible. I think it really is going to be a good christmas and holiday season at our house after all. Last night the STBXH met the new bf, that was quite an unexpected thing to happen but it did it's over and it was ok, enough said. Me and the new man had a great weekend together, finding out that we are compatible on levels I never thought were possible....also just being together and doing things was a nice change from being the mom. Of course the older ds wanted to hang out this weekend and I told him he hasn't seen his father in a month so get over there and spend some quality time with him.

So here's to a great month, a joyous holiday season and all that happiness that I can spread!!

No comments: