Friday, November 09, 2007

Another weekend

and I am ready for some real R&R this weekend. I have my boys so that should be a good time alone! Tonight ds2 has a friend coming to stay over, they should have a blast and it will give me some time to get some cleaning done and other things. I have a date on Sunday with my new man. I can't wait to see him again!! I really like him and although it's so soon, he makes me happy, so as my friends say go for it. Tomorrow we have Senior Day at football, it's the last game and they have done so well this year. My ds1 was accepted in NHS for the fifth straight year, he received a special commondation for being in the NHS since 8th grade!! Yeah for him.

Other than that, it's just relaxing and hanging out with the gang, should be a good weekend although it feels like winter here!!

Enjoy everyone! I will less scarce now that things are settling some. I'm less than 2 weeks from my first year surgiversary and I'm very excited to be sharing this with all of you!

1 comment:

Melanie said...

Enjoy your weekend dear. You deserve it. I wish they did NHS every year here, but they only get inducted the end of their junior year. Stephanie has her gold cord hanging up in her room waiting to drape it around her neck on graduation day.

We will expect a little detail Monday, lol! ;)