Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Middle of the week

and things are putting along. Soon to be xh is moving along with finding somewhere to live, suffice to say it hasn't been as bad as I expected with him around the house, but at some points very uncomfortable, he said he should be gone within the month. He was asking when I was filing, wow our state requires a six month separation first so you'll have to wait for that at least. Exercise is humming along, but I am missing my lunch workouts this week due to having to make up time that I missed. I have done some extra brisk walking at night but it's no where near the cardio exercise I get on the elliptical. So I needed something to make it up. DS1 starts his therapy on his leg on Thursday, I guess there is a slim chance he'll play next week, but we'll have to wait and see, this morning he is walking a bit better on it, I told him keep icing and stretching but not to strain and go all crazy with it!! I'm feeling very overwhelmed at work, lots to do but I'm trying to organize so it's going pretty smoothly.

That's about it, fall is coming, today is 80 and that's it, we should be in the 60's and low 70's by the weekend with lows down in the 40's I've really been looking forward to the feeling of fall with the leaves turning and the warm days followed by cool nights. I want to go to the pumpkin patch and do a hay ride, but both the boys looked at me like I am an alien so I guess I may not be going this year! we'll see if I can find someone who would want to join me. Also, I am wanting to dress up and go out to a Halloween party but I'm not sure that will pan out as the last weekend of this month when all the parties are I have college visits both Sat and Sun w/ds1...so much to do!! lol

Enjoy

1 comment:

Melanie said...

It's still in the 90's down here. We were all sweating like crazy at my daughter's tennis conference yesterday. Mid October should NOT be this hot!

Hopefully DS1 will get to play soon.

Have a great week!