Wednesday, March 14, 2007

New Picture

Ok, total slacker here again, no excuses. I'm down 61.5 lb now, it's amazing to me. We are coming out of our winter shells here so the clothing is not so big and bulky and I'm getting compliments like crazy...it's crazy. Sometimes I see it and sometimes I don't. I think that is the mind perception that people speak of. I'm exercising regularly and eating well, no dumping thank god!! The oldest ds is back at football practice so I've been getting him after work then home to get things done around there.

My good friend recently introduced me to Stampin Up stamps, I'm addicted...it's sad and horrible but keeps me occupied and I've bought way too much stuff already!

So that's my life so far, 70's today and tomorrow then back to the 40's spring is almost here and I'm so glad it was a long cold winter here

me

No comments: