Thursday, June 25, 2009

Up and down for a few days this week....

he is adjusting to being back home, alot going on with him and well it's just been hard on him and me. We'll get through it.

Tomorrow the girls and I leave for our long girls beach weekend. I can't wait to dip my toes in the ocean and sit by the shoreline and just vege, me and my girls! Of course that again takes me out of the loop of seeing my guy, but this is a much needed break for us both.

I've been good about my exercise again this week, even tired I've gotten in 3 days so far!! yeah and it's only Thursday. I plan on one more night of yoga tonight and maybe 1 day while on vacation??? Last night I came down with a horrible migraine, it's time to call the doc again as I am getting them more and more frequently. I have the meds and they help but it seems the frequency of them is what is really bothering me.

Off to finish getting ready for work...long day ahead of me......

No comments: