Tuesday, April 07, 2009

How a song can bring on thousand memories.....

I was listening to the radio tonight as I blogged. My usual, but a Chris Cornell song came on and it always floods me with a thousand memories of when my marriage starting going on the rocks, there was another man, although I would NEVER allow myself or him the knowledge that I was stirred by his affection or just the plain old fact that he paid attention to me. Of course this all came years pre-op. I was a girl, just a plain old girl at 300 lb who was invisible to the masses in general. She trolled through the days at work and the nights at the stores or whereever she roamed and no one really ever paid any attention to her. Sure she did a great job at work and took care of her boys and her then husband, but things were not always great. It's no big suprise that this divorce become an official document and that she wound up being a single mom....but a wow still to this day how one song can bring on a thousand memories of a time..........



Long forgotten!

No comments: