Monday, April 20, 2009

A great weekend




Spent the weekend down at the beach....yes with no regard for my eating, but pleasantly (and obviously still surprised) when the scale reports no gain.



Here are a few snaps, it's was almost 80 and well the wind cooperated being off the land not the ocean, so it was glorious! Here is the youngest and his gf.....nice kids! lol

Yes, people ventured out onto the beach, in fact the beach was packed with sunbathers, and a few brave ones got into the water, I bet it's about 50 degrees....brrr



As for me, well shorts and a tshirt were fine for the weather, I did get quite a bit sun and of course was not thinking about it, so I am red...

Today, rain and chilly back in the 50's......

1 comment:

Laurie (TheSafestScents.com) said...

The pics are so nice! :) We have some beautiful weather in Houston as well right now, but I'm both stuck at work, and sick! ahhH! lol

Hope you have a wonderful day! :)