Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Another wonderful weekend



What can I say, I love to travel see the new sites and absorb all that is out there for me. We had a fantastic weekend. More than fantastic but I just cannot sum up the words to make it all real. I did so much, aquarium/museum of art (king tut exhibit) in dallas then off to San Antonio. We stayed in the heart of the riverwalk area.. beautiful is beyond my wildest expectations. When I first stepped out onto the riverwalk and took it all in it literally took my breath away. I have always heard it is one of the most beautiful spots to visit in the US but this is truly one of the most beautiful spots I have ever seen. We had great food, met alot of great people and had a great time. Of course as always it came to a quick end and our next excursion is stated, San Francisco/Napa Valley, the plans are in the works but nothing is definite yet. We both agreed with his mom being sick we would nix our Paris plans for our


bday till next year just in case. So we leave you with a few shots of SA it was wonderful.....



There is more out to there to see.....just ask.....

No comments: