Thursday, March 05, 2009

Thursdays and it's getting closer to the weekend

I have one day and my friend comes. To say I'm excited would be an understatement. Everyone at the house is settled into where they will be this weekend and I won't be seeing my kids until Monday they are so busy!!!

Work is crazy busy, my coworker is out sick so that adds to my load, but it's all good. Yesterday they let one person go, it was shocking because first they sent her home for the day and at the end of the day, she was fired! WOW

I exercised last night, first time in a while, and I don't know why I don't more because it makes me feel good. I need to make this my addiction :)

Eating has been great it seems to be the one thing I'm good at controling these days, of course it was the one thing I never had control of before my surgery, it's strange how these things in life change. I also had no drinks for two days now...so in my eyes that is a celebration. Each day is it's own and I'm handling them this way. I figure if I don't bring it home then I'm good.....because it's always too cold to go out after I settle in..lol

No comments: