Thursday, March 12, 2009

And here I thought I was doing so well....

I need to learn to say NO at work to freebies that come in liquid form in a bottle...at least for a little while. I only had two drinks, and promptly blogged, felt guilty and dumped the rest down the sink. GEEZ.....I felt alot better about it, got some ice tea and cleaned some and went to bed. I woke up today feeling better about today, although I still feel like the crud that was passing around at work is hitting me. My ears are full and my sinus feel like they want to burst.

But on the other hand, yes I think I am going away for my birthday, what a grand surprise, I will find out more details this weekend, as S is coming back to DE. He called me last night and surprised me with the itinerary....I am happy, I think it's a turning point on how I feel about R because he called too last night and asked me out for tonight, for a movie, I accepted but I didn't feel my heart was in it, S called and I was over the moon...hmmm see the pattern I am...lol

Ok, I'm late for work and of course they blocked blogger at work, I guess they think I am going to sit there all day and blog, who knows...lol

So for today, I am back on the wagon.........
thinking about what I to do this weekend..............
and hating that winter is back and the weather is colder again................

1 comment:

Susy said...

I think your being very honest with yourself and you will succeed in all your goals in life!

I read this the other day are really liked it so I'll share it with you-
While we may not be able to control all that happens to us, we can control what happens inside us.

Just be true to yourself Michelle and it all will come together.

Sounds like you have got new things in your life that brings you smiles.

:) Hugs! Susy