Thursday, July 10, 2008

Changes

Now that life is settling down again for me and I find myself single again, I've noticed changes. However, subtle they may have been up front, they are there and starting to make their presence known to me.

I have done alot of soul searching and well I guess my priorities and wants and needs in life are shifting also. I'm not just looking for any old guy, for someone who will show me affection and like me for who I am and what I look like. That sounds alot like the old girl, the big, heavy girl whom guys would consistently pass over for the thinner, more glamourous model. Well I'm that girl now, I'm no model, never will be, but I am a healthy, happy, mid-40's single mom. I have alot of life and love to life it. I enjoy the better things in life and well one of the things I am doing is writing a little synopsis of me and what I want and need for my life. Needs are small, but my wants are big, I'm living outside my comfort zone on this one and it's ok. It's working for me. I'm more picky, I'm more demanding and well to be honest I'm less likely to just end of with "someone" this time.

Life is full of twists and turns and well, I'm taking the low road on this one and I want to see where the journey takes me.

No comments: