Thursday, June 26, 2008

Today I cook

For the upcoming post funeral celebration. My mom has her plate full so I've liberated some of that cooking from her. Roast beef, meatballs, pasta salad, potato salad and whatever else I figure out along the way. Tonight we all gather at the funeral home for a family viewing, I'm not looking forward to it. Even as I type I am getting that familiar lump in my stomach bleech :(

On another note, apparently a guy whom I've met and told time and time again that we will only ever be friends is spreading lies about me that we are sleeping together. Um NO, and that would be a big ewww too! So at some point I have to find the time to locate him and nip this in the bud once and for all. At this point in my life I do not want to be living a high school memories again. I can't believe people and why would they stoop that low to say that to someone I know.

So I need to get busy, and I want to blog soon, more I have alot going on in my life and this current family crisis is just the tip of the iceburg. I need some release but have had no time to write.

1 comment:

Danyele said...

I'm so sorry for your loss Michelle.