Sunday, April 27, 2008

I have been tagged......

Meme you you.The Game Meme RulesThe rules of The Game get posted on the beginning. Each player answers the rules about himself [or indeed herself]. At the end of the post, the player tags five people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment, letting them know that they’ve been tagged and asking them to read his [or her] blog.

What was I doing ten years ago? Wow ten years ago, 1998. I was working at my fathers, climbing the corporate ladder and feeling very comfortable with me, my children, my marriage, but in reality I was hiding out at work, putting in long hours and being miserable....I was in for a big change starting Oct 1999.


Five things on my To-Do list today:

1. Do some wash
2. Get a mani and pedicure
3. Clean up the house
4. Organize for the flea market
5. Enjoy time with my man.

As a PS I'm happy to report I did no. 1 and 4 a little and 5 alot!!

Three of my bad habits:

1. I cuss like a sailor
2. I'm OCD
3. I like things the way I like things...enough said about that

Five places I’ve lived:

Wilmington, DE
Bear, DE
Newark, DE

that's it folks, I'm boring...hometown girl here.

Five jobs I’ve had:

1. Waitressed in college on the overnight shift
2. Temped at the biggest company in DE during summers out of college
3. Worked at Menz Restaurant in Cape may during the summers
4. Worked for my father
5. Buy wine and spirits for the state.

Five books I’ve recently read:

1. The Widow - Carla neggars
2. Lucky Man - the Michael J Fox story
3. Miracle - Danielle Steele
4. Blogs and junk on the net....I'm not much of a reader

Who do I tag.....my friends and readers out there...let me learn more about you

Susie, Leah, Melanie......

No comments: