Monday, November 05, 2007

Here we go

he is moved. It took two days as he left all his hanging clothes and jackets at the house on Friday. Saturday when he came to pickup ds2 for the night he took the balance of the stuff. It's crazy how can you leave and forget your clothes??

Anyhow, my girlfriends tried to keep me on overload with business this weekend. It was very sweet but I was bushed yesterday.....Friday night was the game, we lost and it was a horrible loss, but fun out there in the brisk cool weather. Afterwards me and a girlfriend went and had a drink and listened to some old friends and their band. It was nice...Sat we got some of my other gf stuff out of storage and went down to MD to the park for the day, we watched the most amazing sunset over the water at Turkey Point, that was probably my favorite part of the whole weekend. Then off to grab a bite to eat and out to see her bf's band play. I met a really nice guy, we'll see..lol Sunday was up too early again and rearranging furniture and overall cleaning. It was very cleansing to get some things done at home, along with wash and grocery shopping. Last night me and an old friend went up and watched the eagles get destroyed by Dallas...lol

Today, foolishly I'm back at it, should have taken the day off!! But there is alot to do, so.

It's hasn't hit me quite yet, but I'm sure it will and get weird with soon to be xh out of the house...time will tell

1 comment:

Melanie said...

Sounds like you have some good gf's. And yes, the Eagles got crushed, lol!